Thursday, April 2, 2009

Magic Blog Ethics

As I mentioned earlier this page marks the beginning of my magic blog.
I hope it will prove to be of interest to performing magicians and magical creators alike.

My intent with this magic blog is not to disclose or otherwise expose trade or patent secrets
of the magical arts. I will, however, discuss various effects and refer to developments in
the art. In order to do this, I will on occasion drop names of performers and creators of effects, so that the keen and attentive aspiring magician can glean what they need to figure out how to find what they are looking for elsewhere. Any less worthy individuals, (people who just want to know how things are done), would most likely give up before they start, and would probably find this blog boring anyway.

If you are into magic, please by all means, feel free to register and be a "follower" on my blog or put me in your favorites and check back occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment